Wood Preservation & Damp Proof Systems
- Chemical Damp Proofing Systems
- Timber Preservation Products
- Masonry Preservation Products
- Timber Repair Systems
- Spares & Accessories
Timber Preservation Products
Triton Lignum Pro D156
A professional concentrated product containing an insecticide and fungicide combination to eradicate and prevent attack by wood boring beetles and prevent wood destroying and discolouring fungi.
- BS EN Certification
- Kills active infestations of wood boring insects and prevents re-infestation
- Prevents fungal decay and blue stain
- Microemulsion water based formulation
- Zero VOCs
- Quick drying
- Non flammable
Triton Rodical Insect Protect
Rodical Insect Protect concentrate is a microemulsion wood preservative formulated for the eradication of common wood boring beetles. The active ingredient is Permethrin. The innovative formulation contains a diffusing agent that allows the active ingredient to continue to penetrate treated timber, even after the mixing water has evaporated away.
- Excellent penetration into timber, in terms of speed and depth.
- Non-flammable and extremely low odour.
- Effective against all wood boring beetles.
- Traditional Permethrin content of 0.2% w/w when diluted.
- Concentrate and dilution is water based.
- No petroleum based solvent content.
- New surfactant technology gives dilutions with low corrosion and staining properties.
- Surfactants used are non-hazardous and biodegradable.